Probably built in the early 16th century, owned by the Poch family who, in 1584, raised the defense tower that characterizes it. In 1861 it was acquired by the Baron de Ratés, who turned it into a residential palace, adding a transversal section, where the stables were, and a landscaped environment, with a lake. The oldest body, with the entrance raised three meters above the current level of the patio, has a rectangular floor plan covered with a gabled roof, with the ridge parallel to the main façade. The door is rectangular, framed with stone, and has a noble coat of arms above the lintel. Currently, the entire complex is municipal property.