Building designed by Enric Catà, who was the city’s municipal architect, built between 1933 and 1937. It has an elongated rectangular plan, with a central cross section, covered with a pitched roof. The composition of the facades presents clean windows, without framing, and the only ornamental details are a horizontal ceramic fascia and the exposed brick brackets that support the cantilever.